Saturday, January 29, 2011

A little about me and this blog and some up comming projects.

Hello Folks,

First off just want to say hello and thank everybody for checking out my blog. I am 36 years old but have been gardening for most of my life. Its always been something I have truly loved to do. At least three generations of my family have worked for a local plant nursery  in town. Also both sides of my family come from farming backgrounds. While the title of the blog says Tomato Project I also grow other veggies as well and I am sure to post on those here, That being said it is just not a garden without tomatoes. I mostly grow heirloom and open pollinated tomatoes. This year will be a bit different as I will be changing things up and growing in raised beds. Will also be starting a tomato breeding project or two and will be posting plenty of tips and other projects as well. So looking forward to sharing my successes and failures in the garden with everybody this coming year.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
StepheninKY
Hello, My name is Stephen and I live in Kentucky. I also love gardening. I guess you could call it a bit of a hobby. I figure as far as hobbies go it is a pretty rewarding one. There is nothing in the world better than growing and eating just about anything you grew yourself.
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.